Get the family together and join the crowd for Pocket Park Movie Night! Pocket Park movies are shown at dusk in the First United Bank pocket park at the corner of 2nd and Alder Streets. Typically movies begin around 8:30pm, but times may vary depending on when it gets dark. If you want a good seat, be sure to get there early! Each Pocket Park movie night is sponsored by a different local business. If it happens to rain, movies are held in the Mountain Fresh Pavilion down by the Town Parking lot.
Below if the full schedule, but we will be sure to post this on each day on our calendar so you won’t miss a show!
- June 19: “Finding Nemo” sponsored by Paula & Tim Thomas
- June 26: “Angels in the Outfield” sponsored by Rocky Drean Assembly of God
- July 3: “Frozen” sponsored by Cornish Café
- July 10: “Hotel Transylvania” sponsored by The Inn at Deep Creek
- July 17: “Groundhog Day” sponsored by Helbig’s Insurance
- July 24: “Space Cowboys” sponsored by GCC Technologies
- July 31: “The Amazing Spiderman” sponsored by Favorite Things Corner Gift Shoppe and ClearWater Services
- August 7: “Despicable Me 2” sponsored by Cornish Manor